Duma Energy Corp. (OTCQB: DUMA) is an aggressive growth company actively producing oil and gas in the continental U.S., both on and offshore. Duma rights to a 5.3 million-acre gross (2 million net) concession in Namibia in southern Africa. Duma will continue increasing revenue, cash flow, and reserves while pursuing aggressive growth through acquisition and participation in projects with the potential of providing exponential returns for shareholders.
- Actively producingand generating revenue from oil and gas in Texas Gulf Coast region.
- Large insider commitment with CEO and insiders providing more than 75% of the capital invested since inception.
- Positive operational cash flow and rising revenues.
- Acquisition orientedand ready to take advantage of opportunities for both corporate and asset combinations.
- Actively seeking up-listing to senior stock exchange.
- Onshore Namibian Africa petroleumconcession measuring approximately 5.3 million gross (2 million net) acres.
- Focused on developing the millions (USD) of existing proved reservesthrough low risk operations and proven procedures.
- Utilizing 2D and 3D seismic to develop and enhance exploration in Texas and Africa.
- Planning new seismic acquisition program over Namibian concession measuring about the size of the State of Massachusetts.
- Low leverageand no debt.
- Continue growing domestic U.S. production; and thereby increasing positive cash flow and earnings.
- Acquire or participate in transformational projects that can yield exponential returns for our shareholders, investors, and partners—such as Namibia concession in Africa.
- Actively pursue listing on major exchange(s)to provide better visibility, liquidity, and stability for our shareholders and financial partners.
- Conduct further studies of the Owambo Basin concession in Namibia, Africa measuring 5.3 million acres. The basin also appears to have all of the key ingredients for becoming a major oil province, including good reservoir and source rocks that extend into southern Angola, one of the top oil producers in Africa.
(OTCC BB: DUMA)
Market Cap (10/31/13) – $26.03MM
Outstanding Shares – 13.28MM
Options & Warrants – 4.8MM
Fully Diluted – 17.9MM
CEO and Insiders – 6.0MM
— Duma Energy Corp.
— 2013Visit Website